Thursday 10 January 2013

Labuan Banjo to Ruteng

70,000RP for a bus to Ruteng in cyclonic weather (tropical cyclone Narelle was about 550km away) the 4 hour trip took 5 due to downed trees and washed out roads. There was supposed to be an onward journey to bajawa but that stretch of road was completely closed so a quick tour of Ruteng there is only really a few attractions and I'm heading back to Labuan Banjo.

I also neglected to ensure I had a memory card in my camera so no photos.... Massive Fail.

2 bus trips 70,000RP each
Lunch 40,000RP
Breakfast was included in my accommodation from the previous night
Dinner of swordfish carpaccio, iced coffee, water, creme brulee, and an entree was 220,000
Accommodation in the same place as last night was 100,000

$51 roughly for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment